Things are getting busier now: I have said yes to several opportunities of presenting a paper before a group:
- March 15: I will present a preliminary paper about mobile communication as gift culture in the P.I.G (‘Playful Identities Group’, as we have appreciatively dubbed ourselves…)
- March 20: paper about mobile communication as gift culture in the “AIO overleg” (PhD meeting).
- May ??: present second draft of this paper in the ‘Vakgroepoverleg’.
- September 18: a presentation about technology & theory (we will separate identity, play and technology as the 3 main domains to focus on in our literature studies).
- Finish this paper and hope to have it published
And besides that, I also will
- have a meet-up Februari 9 with Tim vd Hoff, who is going to create the research website at www.playful-identities.nl.
- give a little presentation later that day about some articles, during the second lesson of the course by Valerie Frissen about technology
- write a art-science proposal before March 1
- prepare a presentation for one of the final courses of Valerie in April (I think).
And I thought I had all the time in the world to just read books…